<body>
Mind guessing why I'm happy?
Sunday, March 20, 2011/ 9:26 PM

THANK GOD.
I FOUND THAT MEMORY CARD.

OH YOU WOULDN'T WANNA KNOW WHERE I FOUND IT. I ALMOST STABBED MYSELF TO DEATH WHEN I REALIZED WHERE IT WAS. JUST GOES TO PROVE HOW STUPID I AM.

I'M LEAVING ON A 2:15 FASTCRAFT TRIP TODAY.
WISH ME LUCK ON MY FINALS. I SWEAR I'LL MAKE T UP TO YOU GUYS THIS SUMMER.

OH AND, GREEN ALERT!
DREAM HIGH ROCKS!
ESPECIALLY BECAUSE I SEE A LOT OF JYP NATION IN IT. TAECYEON + SUZY + WOOYOUNG + JYP HIMSELF. HOW AWESOME? PLUS, I NEVER KNEW SUZY AND TAECYEON HAD A KISSING SCENE! ZOMG. A MUST-WATCH EPISODE FOR ME.

LEMME TEASE YOU A BIT WITH THE OFFICIAL SOUNDTRACK. :P


SORRY. LEMME SPAZZ FOR NOW. IT'S NOT EVERYDAY I GET TO BE ALL SPAZZ-Y LIKE THIS. OH AND DON'T FORGET TO WISH ME LUCK WITH MY FINAL EXAMS.

OH AND, ZOMG. WHAT'S WITH ALL MY HIGH CAPS? WHAT'S UP WIT MEH? ERRR.. MUST BE SOMETHING I ATE. HEH. BUHBYE HOMETOWN. BE BACK IN A WEEK.

Labels: , , , , , ,



| 0 Comment(s) |
Post a Comment








FRIENDS
GELI JOANNE ISSA JANA MIMI FIVI YANX
VISIT MY GRAPHIC SITE? MORE AFFIES HERE..

TRY TO FOLLOW ME.
*

- APRIIL © HTTP://COFFEEMOONSTAR.BLOGSPOT.COM -

Latest Tweets: (follow me?)