<body>
Egotistic much? - DAY 12
Wednesday, October 27, 2010/ 11:13 AM

Okay. I dun know what to post right now.
Again, I'm just posting for the sake of today's challenge. I told you, I can't waste time! huuu. I dun think I'm gonna be able to update this often when I get back to Miami ; this also kinda explains why I'm hurrying this whole challenge thing up.

Today I did my usual sembreak routine. I woke up late (again), did the same things I've been doing for the past weeks I've been here, and now, blogging (again) very late. I wanna do something with my life, darnit. I feel so useless. I wanna do things; I wanna learn. I feel so uneasy everytime I realize I'm left with basically NOTHING TO DO again. Especially now that I've already finished Coelho's The Zahir, my third. I think it's because I'm getting so used to my typical Miami routine : Wake up, cram, eat, cram, go to class, cram, cram and cram. OH AND CRAM too. Yeah, I do a lot of cramming and I dun care. Sometimes, it helps. At least I've got SOMETHING to do, right?

I spent my whole time on the computer fixing peanutbutter's blogskin. Then I got to realize how hard it is conceptualizing something you basically have no idea about. But I think I know her enough so I guess it went well. Glad to be of help to her. Oh and now that I got exposed to more awesome skins, I'm starting to feel like mine is kinda getting boooorrriiing. I wanna change my skin soon. At least before the second semester starts. I wanna cut my hair too. It's too long already. Fuuuuu.


I DON'T LIKE EGOTISTICAL PEOPLE. I choose not to elaborate on this part. To the people on top, you may be really on top, but that doesn't make you important to everybody. It's a matter of HARDWORK ad RESPECT before you get to be respected.

So, as to quench my "i-need-something-to-do" thirst, I think I'm going out with peanutbutter and reginald on Saturday. I wanna watch a moooovieeee so badlyyy. Hope it's final.

-30 DAY CHALLENGE-
DAY 12 - How you found out about Blogger and why you made one.
Ahhhh. Memories. This is a good thing though. Cause according to Coelho's The Zahir, it is always better to tell anyone (even a stranger) stories of yours. Even ones that really are of no importance. Just to unload memories so you could have space for some new ones. See? I told ya I'm learning a lot from him.

I found out both about blogging and Blogger from one of my bestfriends in highschool, Fivi. Though I've known blogging since elementary, I only started blogging when I was in third year highschool, specifically when my tiny box right here started unloading stuff I never tried telling anyone about. Secrets, to make it clearer. So yea, guess that was pretty much it.

OH AND JUST FOR EVERYBODY'S INFORMATION,
INDI NA AMON ANG CHEF WILL'S. BOW.

Labels: , , ,



| 1 Comment(s) |
Post a Comment








FRIENDS
GELI JOANNE ISSA JANA MIMI FIVI YANX
VISIT MY GRAPHIC SITE? MORE AFFIES HERE..

TRY TO FOLLOW ME.
*

- APRIIL © HTTP://COFFEEMOONSTAR.BLOGSPOT.COM -

Latest Tweets: (follow me?)