<body>
WHO NEEDS REHAB? - DAY 26
Tuesday, January 11, 2011/ 2:31 AM

I tell you who.

*raises hand*
ME ME ME.

This whole addiction thing's gobbling my whole mood up and I'm starting to believe this is gonna be it... The time my life starts sucking like lalalala. By the time I graduate from this University, I'll be a full-pledged Fangirl, I bet.

I hate rain. I hate how it reminds me of romantic movie scenes and kissing and happy endings. You know that feeling? Yea. It sucks. And yayy to me for continuing the challendge up 'til today.



-30 DAY CHALLENGE-
DAY 26 - What you think of your friends.


This would be the easiest among all this challenge's questions.
FRIENDS? = LIFE.
Without them? I'd be a total freak who doesn't even know how to tie her own shoelaces. Yes, that kind of freak.

Labels: , , ,



| 0 Comment(s) |
Post a Comment








FRIENDS
GELI JOANNE ISSA JANA MIMI FIVI YANX
VISIT MY GRAPHIC SITE? MORE AFFIES HERE..

TRY TO FOLLOW ME.
*

- APRIIL © HTTP://COFFEEMOONSTAR.BLOGSPOT.COM -

Latest Tweets: (follow me?)