<body>
STUPEFIED. - DAY 15
Saturday, October 30, 2010/ 5:49 AM

Mood: STUPEFIED. DAMNIFIED. EFFED UP.
Obsessing over: SNSD's Yuri's composition (Mistake) and My Bestfriend
Craving for: A frappe with Papa. (IMISSHANGINGOUTWITHHIM)
Reading: Almonds & Raisins by Maisie Mosco (justboughtittoday)
Busy with: Big fat NOOOTHIIING (Any useful suggestions?)

Had some fun hanging out with peanutbutter and orangeregine today. Plus, ate Shint.

We were planning movies. But we ended up eating candies in one corner plus that little donut dip on Mr. Donuts. Had much fun food-tripping with them. And daaarn, ate Shint should finish her comicbook. I wish I have skills like theirs too. Huuu. I feel so useless. 

Anyways, I dun feel like telling a story today.  I guess I can say I dun really feel okay. But I'm okay. It's just this feeling, you know. I think I'm slowly becoming a coward. All hail me. When was I ever brave enough? I keep on letting myself believe I can do IT. The IT I still don't recognize until now. I feel like shrinking (yes, literally) everytime I think about the future. I feel so unleaded. I need something to keep me on track. Kind of like a drug that'd perhaps make me feel focused? I guess I need an inspiration.

On the contrary, I dun think I need a boyfriend at all. I find it so ironic how my family NEVER made having a boyfriend an issue to me. They say it's so not prohibited. And that I could have one as long as it does not go off board, if you know what I mean. But I dun really want one. GREAAAT. While other daughters get so busy keeping their relationships from their family, here I am, very free to have one and yet I'm wasting my chance. Haaah. Whatever, I just want to be inspired SOMEHOW. Bottomline is: I wanna have that freakin' courage I need to finally talk to HIM. I NEED TO SAY HELLO, darnit. I know, I know. I sound so hopeless. Believe me, I am. I just wanna say hello.

"HELLO, YOU NERD. I HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU. YOU SHOULD BE KNOWING THAT BY NOW. GUESS YOU'RE TOO BUSY WITH YOUR MATH PROBLEMS. BLAAAAH. Ihateyoulikeyou. Or should it be, Ihateyoulikeyou?"

You should be laughing by now. I sound so much like a hopeless fangirl. Guess I really am a fangirl. And guess I am hopeless too. WHATEVER. I wanna die. KIDDING. OKAY. MUST.STOP.FANGIRL-ING.NOW.

-30 DAY CHALLENGE-
DAY 15 - Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play

I used my phone. Heeee.

Near to you by A Fine Frenzy
I think I love you (Full House OST) by Idunnowho
Officially Yours by Craig David
Gida rida by Younha
No other by SuJu *fangirl scream* YESUUUNG!
The Two of us by Kara
Man in the Mirror by James Morrison
I Remember by Epik High
Perhaps love (Princess hours OST) by Idunnowho
One and only by Parokya ni Edgar

I'm finally halfway from completing the challenge. Cheers.

Labels: , , , ,



| 0 Comment(s) |
Post a Comment








FRIENDS
GELI JOANNE ISSA JANA MIMI FIVI YANX
VISIT MY GRAPHIC SITE? MORE AFFIES HERE..

TRY TO FOLLOW ME.
*

- APRIIL © HTTP://COFFEEMOONSTAR.BLOGSPOT.COM -

Latest Tweets: (follow me?)