<body>
My version: Memories and Salt - DAY 22
Monday, November 29, 2010/ 8:55 AM

‘But don’t forget that memory is like salt: the right amount brings out the flavour in food, too much ruins it. If you live in the past all the time, you’ll find yourself with no present to remember.’ - Paulo Coelho [link]
I get to go home after about three weeks of being away from civilization. I was with Pa on the way, which was actually a good thing cause I never had to suffer from online life short term banning (his laptop plus faaaast wifi at the hotel equals !@#$%) and meal-skipping-slash-diet. I meet up with him in the City, which was an hour and a half trip away from where I currently stay and finally have lunch in his office. He lets me decide on whether to go home that day or the day after - and I choose to stay for a night with him. Just cause I've missed him that much.

Now, I am home, in my room and it's 11:41 PM in my clock. It's been about six months since I got to sleep in my own room. Yes, my very own room and I had to wait that long to finally be with my bed again. I know how this place has become all dusty and old and boring and stuff, but somehow, I like how it is right now - It reminds me of the days I wasn't there to keep it clean and fixed; it makes me feel proud how I've survived not getting to be in here for six months straight, how I've grown so much that my toes would almost reach the tip of my bed. Six months is not very long, but it's enough.

 
[my room almost one year ago]

I find it amazing how six months was actually enough turning the OLD me into the me TODAY. And I feel so stupefied and hyped up about how I'm back in my room again, BLOGGING. And I'll be doing this for two more days. Just like what I have been doing some seven months ago. So I'd better make every minute worthwhile, then. That's a lot of pressure.

I downloaded The Alchemist eBook just now. I couldn't wait 'til Christmas eve for that Paulo Coelho set I've been wishing from Ma and Pa for Christmas. I want something to keep me busy. And nobody can ever keep me busy like how Paulo can. Tonight, I'll be reading The Alchemist 'til my eyes surrender. Oh yes, I'm serious.


-30 DAY CHALLENGE-
DAY 22 - What makes you different from everyone else
 My answer to this would be "Yet to be known." And I'll definitely let you know as soon as I find out what it is that makes me different from everyone else. Everybody is unique in their own way BLAAAAH BLAAAH. I know, I've heard that countless times. Right now, I just don't know what my own "WAY" is. Guess I'd have to ask sum peeps, eh? I mean, I really wouldn't know by myself, right?

Labels: , , , ,



| 0 Comment(s) |
Post a Comment








FRIENDS
GELI JOANNE ISSA JANA MIMI FIVI YANX
VISIT MY GRAPHIC SITE? MORE AFFIES HERE..

TRY TO FOLLOW ME.
*

- APRIIL © HTTP://COFFEEMOONSTAR.BLOGSPOT.COM -

Latest Tweets: (follow me?)