<body>
STINGS - DAY 19
Saturday, November 13, 2010/ 12:28 AM

Once again, I'll be blogging for the sake of the challenge. Been feeling kinda effed up lately. I have problems. Family problems. And I'm we're tryna fix it right now. Hope everything turns out okay soon.

Been busy with school too. Wooo. New subjects and teachers. New friends. Boooyah. New crush. Weheehee. I'll get back to you guys. Sorry for not replying to your tags and comments. I'll make it up to you when my sched gets a little looser. 'KAY? Good.

As of now, I think I'm dying because of too much TONSILLITIS. It just hurts sooooo baaaad. Been doing sum remedies for it but it's not working. OHWELL. Might just die right now.

MY THROAT HURTS SO BAD :'(

-30 DAY CHALLENGE-
DAY 19 - Nicknames you have, why do you have them.

I have limited nicknames. They either call me by my full given name, which happens to be a month - APRIL. It sounds so common and normal so BLAAAH. But I like it. Or, they call me something shorter, just to emphasize their laziness in calling my full five letter name. Like, PRIL, or APE. More of the latter, but I do very much prefer the first one. I MAY HAVE COME FROM SPECIES LIKE APES BUT CURRENTLY, AM NOT AN APE so you  can just call me "Pril" or "April". But I dun really mind. You can call me whichever way you want to. My roomie calls me "Yoon" sometimes, which happens to be my made-up korean surname. So yea. That's pretty much it. Buhbye.

Labels: , , , , , ,



| 0 Comment(s) |
Post a Comment








FRIENDS
GELI JOANNE ISSA JANA MIMI FIVI YANX
VISIT MY GRAPHIC SITE? MORE AFFIES HERE..

TRY TO FOLLOW ME.
*

- APRIIL © HTTP://COFFEEMOONSTAR.BLOGSPOT.COM -

Latest Tweets: (follow me?)